Thursday, January 5, 2023

Kitchissippi Museum wins the FCA Award for Excellence in Community Media!

In 2022, I was extremely proud and honoured to have won the FCA's annual Excellence in Community Media award for my work in Kitchissippi and particularly this Kitchissippi Museum webpage!

http://fca-fac.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/220615AW.pdf

The FCA is the Federation of Citizens Associations in Ottawa, which is the board on which almost all community associations in Ottawa have a representative, to discuss CA matters across Ottawa. This is a real honour for me, and I'm really happy that my work on the Museum and the Kitchissippi Times was acknowledged this way.  

Here I am receiving the award from Sheila Perry of the FCA (the presentation was made at the FCA AGM, which was virtual, so a porch presentation followed). Thanks again to the FCA!

1 comment: